Oh My Goodness!!

POSTED ON: Thursday, May 17, 2012 @ 6:37 PM | 0 comments

It's been way too long. In all honesty, I completely forgot about my blog due to all of this crazy school stuff. Prom and graduation preparations and trying to get a job have all been on my mind lately, but now that I'm sick I'm starting to be like, "hey... why aren't I taking time for myself when this experience is supposed to be for me?" And that's when I start remembering to do things like this.

And that's also when I start joining a bunch of random websites and not actually keeping up with them... like this x-men role play on invision free... I joined, and then realized I had no idea how role plays on invision free even work. But it's okay, I'll figure it out when I'm not sick and all foggy-headed.

However, despite being all sick and gross lately, God has been doing some amazing things. For one, mine and Andrew's relationship has turned around, and we're all happy and lovey dovey again, and it's so nice. I missed being like that with him, but ever since he went to my prom with me things have been amazing. Also, I get to go on my youth group's white water rafting trip, which should be so much fun! And which, honestly, has been a sore spot for me. I feel really out of place and... unwanted at church sometimes, and when everyone but me gets to go on trips (especially ones where they have some secret ritual just for youth group members) that feeling gets even worse. So I'm so thankful that I finally get to go on it, and I know that it should be really fun.

And then there's everything that has to do with next year, like getting a job. God has placed amazing people in my life that are in the perfect position to help me get a job at UPS, so a few weeks ago when I called to ask about my application the woman said that she would schedule me for orientation in july and I could start then. And that's just so amazing! I'm so pumped about it! And then some friends from school will be going into the nursing program at the university with me, so I won't be alone. We're actually talking about moving into an apartment together after a year of college, and that should be so much fun.

Really, God is just obviously working in my life and it makes me feel so... loved. And I am so grateful towards Him for that. He truly is doing amazing things.

Oh man. I'm graduating in two weeks!! I'm so nervous!!

Ending Prayer: Lord, please be with me through these next two weeks. I'm so scared, and nervous. I really hope that after high school I'll be able to get my life together, and be the Godly woman I know you want me to be. And thank you so much for being so kind, Lord, and for doing so much for me. In your name, Amen.


p.s, here is a prom picture!!! It was an amazing night with my wonderful boyfriend <3 I love him so much!



Labels: ,


← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
Pass the Salt, Please

"Faith is a living and unshakable confidence. a belief in God so assured that a man would die a thousand deaths for its sake." Martin Luther

Prayer Requests

Please pray for me to know what God wants in regards to my beginning to study the things I learned about while I was wiccan once more, and pray that I can use that knowledge to further glorify God.

Worried About:

Whether or not I will get that job at UPS, and if I don't how I will be able to pay for college. I really hope that I do get it, and I'm praying that I will.